Copyright © 2007-2017, Dynamics Partners
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Dynamics Partners [and its licensors].
Dynamics Partners grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Dynamics Partners does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Dynamics Partners’ prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforcement of copyright
Dynamics Partners takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Dynamics Partners discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Dynamics Partners may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Dynamics Partners’ copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Policy
Dynamics Partners makes every effort to comply with data protection legislation, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, specifically according to the Constitution of the Republic of Albania and the Law (No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008) “For the Protection of Personal Information”, on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, but also any other applicable Albanian legislation on data protection. To comply with this legislation, our firm has established its own Code of Conduct on Data Protection.
The main principles of our Code of Conduct on Data Protection are:
- 1. We register data only for the purposes of our recruitment search and selection services. We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- 2. Candidates’ data can be transferred to potential employers/ clients. We will provide you with details of all third parties and request your consent before we forward your CV or personal information to them.
- 3. Individuals whose personal data have been processed by our firm have the right to obtain the following information:
• whether or not data has been processed and the purposes of the processing;
• about recipients to whom data has been disclosed.
- 4. Our clients acknowledge that they will adhere to the same standards of data protection.
Changes in Our Policy
How to Contact Us